is a plugin to track, compare and share stats in realtime.
(1) Use plugin compendium, or (2) Download ZIP and extract it to lotro plugins folder, e.g. C:\Users\..\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins
Links: StatWatch at LoTRO forums
- *IMPORTANT* As API does not have interface to query percentages, StatWatch does not show percentage bonuses. Without going to details, there is no reliable way to implement these. These bonuses include things like Warden's Defiant Challenge buff, vast amount of gear set bonuses (which are not always shown by in-game stats either, e.g. +10% heal skill crit rate), many trait set bonuses (+10% Strength stance damage). *ALL* buffs that modify ratings are shown: close all Warden gambit buffs, food, scrolls, hope tokens, Minstrel Anthem of Composure mit & resistance buffs, etc, etc.
- Ratings are converted to percentages with equations found in lotro-wiki: Rating to percentage formula
- API does not have callbacks for trait or virtue changes, so you mainly need to refresh stats manually after changing those.
- For group/raid leaders: Basically plugin's share function could be sort-of extended volunteer inspection. But although I removed the option to edit stats (which were in my development version), of course, reported stats are not that reliable if you are talking with people with will, plain stubbornness, modified plugin or programming experience making plugin to send false information.
Main window has two dropdowns and three buttons. Dropdowns:
- Modifier dropdown: You can choose T1 or T2. This affects to percentages and rating caps.
- Reference: This chooses where stats are compared. Empty chooses no reference, Cap chooses Cap values as reference. The rest, Set 1 - 4, are user stored rating values.
- R = Refresh: Plugin updates stats mostly automatically, but not always. For example, when changing traits or virtues, you may need to refresh the stats manually.
- S = Save: Save current stats as reference (to chosen set in dropdown).
- # / % = This button switches between raw rating and percentage display.
In sharing window, you have textbox to enter the channel. For example, you may write '/f' (fellowship), '/ra' (raid), '/3' (user channel 3), or '/tell Buddy' (private message). Press 'create' to create a shortcut to send the message, and then 'send' to send it.
If you prefer opening windows with shortcuts in your favorite quickslots instead of floating buttons, you can do following aliases:
/stats toggle - show/hide main window
/stats share - show/hide sharing window
You can hide floating buttons from plugin options.
Known bugs / future plans:
- Newlines (\n) are eaten in /tell chat windows
- German & French translations
- Floating buttons do not disappear during epic scenes (don't know if that can be done at all)
- Ctrl-click to move floating buttons
- Check if we can remove 'skill data not installed' warning without getting side effects
Versions 0.16, 0.17, 0.18, 2.0-pre1 - pre4:
- Work for U20.1 changes in rating-to-percentage formulas.
- Currently, level 105 mitigations and BPE conversions seem exact
- You can now enter custom command to send stats to chat channels
Version 0.15 & 15a:
- T2 calculations are now based on newly added modifiers. "Share" button gave room for dropbox to choose between modifiers. The system is currently bit messy, assume the engine room to be tweaked in the future. Modifiers are based on this forum post
- T2 mitigation display values improved: shows the actual rating, but uses different curves to determine cap and convert ratings to percentages
- Added T2 mitigations as separate group
- Added partial avoidances to stat sharing
- Corrected bug when calculating stats for non-level-capped toons
- U18 fixes to equations
- Percentage caps are different at different levels
- Support for Beorns (hopefully working)
- Support for Plugin Compendium (hopefully working)