Basicly this is another warden trainer to help you to remember all those gambits. This is something that I created for myself to help me to remember available gambits and effects. What heals, what increases threat etc.
Gambit lists are filtered on based effects to make it easier to find the needed info.
Big thanks goes to:
for creating WardenIndicator. Plugin that inspired me to create this plugin.
for creating dragbar, its simply perfect.
- Visibility: by deafault only visible in combat, but out-of-combat visibility is possible.
- Transparent: this plugin is 100% transparent to mouse, so it won't interfere with normal actions in game.
- Gambits: only gambits that you can use are shown by default, but its possible to view all gambits too.
- Movable: both lists can be moved to different locations and locations are stored.
- Image based: creating/using custom skins is possible.
- Highlight: Highlight selected gambits (for example required for deeds)
- Gambits are both color & number coded.
- Ability to edit/show custom rotation lists. ~50% done, but currently on hold. Having second thoughts about this feature...
1. This plugin requires DeusDictums Dragbar
to be installed so install it if you don't allready have it.
2. Extract the zip file to your plugin folder.
3. Use command /gh options to configure.
Start the plugin with command /plugins load GambitHelper or use one of the plugin managers.
Gambit Helper shell commands:
Shows all gambits.
Rebuilds available gambits. (use this after gaining a level)
Resets default positions.
Toggle out of combat visibility.
Display Options window.
Version: 0.2.7 [2011/08/23] Note: remove old GambitHelper.plugindata file if upgrading from older version.
- Fixed 'Class' dependency issue (hopefully)
- Changed how data is saved/loaded, this should fix issues with GE/FR clients.
Version: 0.2.5 [2011/08/05]
- Added option: show gambit icons.
- Added option: show vitals. Win 1 will show morale and win 2 will show power ath the bottom of the list.
- Changed some images alpha channels + changed highlight images.
Version: 0.2.2 [2011/08/02]
- Dragbars moved from top to bottom. Added also support for dragbar:refresh() event to prevent desync issues.
Version: 0.2.1 [2011/08/02] Note: remove old GambitHelper.plugindata file if upgrading from older version.
- Fixed bug where players with level 15 or below had wrong information drawn to window 1 making go out drawable area.
Version: 0.2.0 [2011/08/01] Note: remove old GambitHelper.plugindata file if upgrading from older version.
- Added GUI for options, use command /gh options.
- Added ability to highlight selected gambits (selection available when options are open).
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Cleaned lots of code.
- Small changes to gambit data.
Version: 0.1.5 [2011/07/29] Note: remove old GambitHelper.plugindata file if upgrading from older version.
- Safeguard,Celebration of Skill and Restoration had wrong effects, this is now fixed.
- Added toggle commands to enable/disable both windows separately.
Version: 0.1.3 [2011/07/28]
- fixed bug that resized windows incorrectly.
- Headers that has no gambits are now hidden.
- Minor image changes to headers.
Version: 0.1 [2011/07/28]
- Initial release
None at the moment.