PvMPLog provides a clean and simple floating text display of Infamy/Renown gained whilst PvP'ing in the Ettenmoors. It can also optionally display your Killling Blow count (including the name of the most recent victim - fades after a short time), your own deaths and the Commendations you have gained. You can also have the plugin save your stats when you logout or exit the game
CHANGED FOR U6. NOW DOES COMMENDATIONS
Install as per any other LOTRO plugin
- You should end up with something like C:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\Creep\PvMPLog
- Change display location with the normal <cntrl>\ UI tool (persistent)
- Change which stats are displayed by right mouse clicking on the Points: text (or Inf/Ren) to bring up the Options window and ticking the check boxes (hidden stats continue to count)
- Enable saving of Stats on logout or exit by selecting this from the options window
- Clear Stats at any time by clicking the button in the Options window
- Change the transparency of the display by right mouse clicking on the top line of text and moving the slider
- Hide the display for screenshots etc with the normal F12 hide UI button (or whatever you have it mapped to)
PvMPLog now works for Freeps as well as Creeps (will detect which type you are playing).
I'm not a programmer, I just did this as an interesting exercise and to teach myself a bit about LUA. I must thank Garan for taking the time to explain some of the basics to me.
It is not possible to distinguish between your pet killing an NPC and your pet killing a Freep/Creep so pet KB's will not increase your KB count, however the Infamy/Renown gained will be counted
I've had requests to track all kills as well as KB's. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a reliable way of doing this so kills are not tracked, but KB's are.
I'm sorry, but this only works with the English language. I know I should internationalise it and maybe I will one day, but for now English only!
V2.0.3 - Fixed bug with Deeds that award => 1000 Commendations
V2.0.2 - Fixed bug with plugin data not saving
V2.0.1 - Fixed bug with group members commendations
V2.0.0 - Changes for U6. Replace DP with Commendations
V1.0.7 - Add option to save stats on exit
V1.0.6 - Allow use Freepside as well as Creepside
V1.0.5 - Initial public release