lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

letterbox_bottom_mc

Not sure if anyone else has been playing around with this, but the ArtAssetID of the mounted combat letterbox appears to be letterbox_bottom_mc.
Unread 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM
The Undying

Nice! I haven't really been looking into it yet. But it's good to know this one. I'll look more into RoR UI soon.

Talking about letterbox: last time I tested it, with my minimized version of the main bar for some reason some invisible object was blocking the buttons on the main bar and I could not click them. Only the docked/separate skill bars. Anyone has more about this?
Unread 09-13-2012, 01:48 PM
The Undying

In RoR? Was this perhaps because of the new three "pages" the main bar has there? Those allow you to have one main bar for riding and two you can use any way you want, i.e. my champ has one for DPS and one for tanking.
Unread 09-13-2012, 05:37 PM
The Undying

@moebius92: Thanks, given that, can start playing with making guesses for other art assets hopefully and turn that 3rd bank of slots from it's current mess into something a bit tidier

@Wicked Mouse: I struck that oddity with my skin too, but by resizing the toolbar scale to anything other than 1.0 it would then work, not sure as to what the cause is. If I load the skin in with the toolbar at .95 scale it works fine, but at 1.0 it has to be resized before any of the default buttons work. Sent in as a bug, but as skinning isn't officialy supported, whether it gets looked at all, let alone with any priority is an unknown factor.
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM
The Undying

Divine UI

I'm using the mainbar from Divine UI and am having a problem in beta. If you look at the following picture you can see my ui. I can't click on the main skills directly, but if I hover over where my auto-attack starts I can fire off the skills on my main-bar. I tried resizing and that didn't change it, thought I would post it here to see if anyone had some thoughts on it.

Layout

Code:
  <PanelFile ID="toolbar">
    <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="115" Y="1000" Width="743" Height="200" OriginalX="267" OriginalY="965">
      <Element ID="ToolbarFieldMain" X="0" Y="115" Width="743" Height="90">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="GamePlay_FervorPipDisplay" X="390" Y="80" Width="101" Height="10">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="GamePlay_AimPipDisplay" X="390" Y="80" Width="101" Height="10">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="GamePlay_RampagePipDisplay" X="390" Y="80" Width="101" Height="10">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="Gameplay_AtunementUI" X="221.5" Y="95" Width="88" Height="60"> 
      <Element ID="PipDisplay_Atunement_Pips" X="0" Y="0" Width="88" Height="60"> </Element>
    </Element>
      <Element ID="LevelMeter" X="320" Y="181" Width="423" Height="30">
        <Element ID="LevelMeterFill" X="7" Y="12" Width="421" Height="6">
          <Element ID="LevelMeter_BonusMeter" X="0" Y="0" Width="421" Height="6">
          </Element>
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUpXP_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="10" Width="423" Height="10">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Experience_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="10" Width="423" Height="10">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="LevelMeterText" X="3" Y="10" Width="423" Height="10">
        </Element>
      </Element>
      <Element ID="AutoAttackIndicatorButton" X="325" Y="48" Width="45" Height="45">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ViolentModeIndicator" X="0" Y="0" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_AutoAttack_TutorialHighlight" X="244" Y="115" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="Gameplay_AtunementUI" X="237" Y="116" Width="88" Height="60">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_2" X="343" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_6" X="399" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Traits_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Journal_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_GainedFirstTitle_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_LevelUp_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_3" X="357" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Social_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_1" X="329" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_4" X="371" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_5" X="385" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Quests_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="25" Height="25">
        </Element>
        <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Quest_TutorialHighlight" X="0" Y="0" Width="30" Height="30">
        </Element>
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_1" X="728" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_2" X="714" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_3" X="700" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_4" X="686" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_RightSlot_5" X="672" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="Toolbar_Quickslot" X="323" Y="155" Width="420" Height="35">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_Slot_7" X="413" Y="188" Width="1" Height="1">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement_buttonFrame" X="294" Y="169" Width="29" Height="29">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_ItemAdvancement" X="296" Y="171" Width="25" Height="25">
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolbarButton_CustomizeSlots" X="234" Y="174" Width="1" Height="1"> 
      </Element>
      <Element ID="ToolBarButton_MainMenu" X="350" Y="48" Width="45" Height="45">
      </Element>
    </Element>
  </PanelFile>
Unread 09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
The Undying

Exclamation

I begin to be worried about my UI too. I am still not in beta and i guess my luck will not be there this time, so will have to wait until the release to work on ISIL and ouch i hope i wont have to work everything.
Unread 09-16-2012, 02:39 PM
The Undying

I believe the UI changed again in B5

I don't do skins, but the main UI was revised AGAIN in Beta 5, or at least that's how it looks to me. I.e. the "arrows" one clicks on to rotate through the three Quickslot panels seem to have gotten much smaller.
Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (118)
Valanne - Beorning (105)
Valhad - Elf LM (65)
Valkeeper - Elf RK (85)
Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (68)
Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
All about the fun!"