07-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Join Date: Jan 2007
LotRO: Update 7: Shades of the Past Official Release Notes
Update 7.2 Official Release Notes
, released yesterday
The Hobbits in Bywater will be celebrating the first annual Farmers Faire! Participate in Farmer Sandson’s Egg Scramble or try to steal some of Farmer Maggot’s delicious (and peculiar) mushrooms. Lend a helping hand in the market and try your luck at reeling in some fish at the Bywater fishing hole. Use your rewards to buy new cosmetic items, farm-animal masks and more! Be sure to join in the festivities starting July 19th.
Read the full 7.2 patch notes
Update 7.1 Official Release Notes
And the big one:
Update 7: Shades of the Past Official Release Notes
- Certain lingering UIs can now be “minimized” via a button on the UI. To restore them, right click on your character's vitals and toggle them via the new UI toggle sub-menu on the pop-up menu.
- When leaving an instance in the middle of a boss fight, you will no longer have the event tracking panel lingering on your screen.
- Monster players will no longer see an option for toggling the soldier vitals UI when right-clicking their vitals.
- The tooltip for currencies awarded by quests is now accurate.
- Skill tooltips for all skills with a critical effect added to it by traits, itemset bonuses, etc will now display those critical hit effects.
- Tasks will now have a unique map icon of a golden feather instead of a quest ring on the radar. Tasks can also now be filtered in the “Filter Map Notes” menu in map view.
- Arinora's Cloak and Elder's Band will now read correctly in the chat log when received from their respective quests
Full update notes
- Added GetInCombatMoraleRegeneration method, InCombatMoraleRegenerationChan ged event to FreePeopleAttributes.
- Added GetInCombatPowerRegeneration method, InCombatPowerRegenerationChang ed event to FreePeopleAttributes.
- Added GetOutOfCombatMoraleRegenerati on method, OutOfCombatMoraleRegenerationC hanged event to FreePeopleAttributes.
- Added GetOutOfCombatPowerRegeneratio n method, OutOfCombatPowerRegenerationCh anged event to FreePeopleAttributes.
- Added Bank, Vault, and SharedStorage classes. These class provide access to a player's Vault and SharedStoraged with the following methods and events: IsAvailable, Getcount, GetCapacity, GetChestCount, GetChestName, GetItem, PerformShortcutDrop, IsAvailableChanged, CountChanged, CapacityChanged, ItemsRefreshed, ItemAdded, ItemRemoved, ItemMoved, ChestNameChanged. The Vault and SharedStorage classes behave similarly to the in game UIs with regards to access. The data can only be accessed after talking to a banker and remaining within range. While away from a banker the classes will return default values for their methods.
- Added ItemInfo. This class is the new container for common item information. With this shift, the following methods are being deprecated in Item: GetCategory, GetQuality, GetDurability, GetUnderlayImageID, GetBackgroundImageID, GetShadowImageID, GetIconImageID, GetMaxStackSize, IsMagic. Deprecated methods will be removed in a future version so update your plugins!
Also, don't forget that the next Expansion, Riders of Rohan
, comes on Septermber 5th. Check out the Pre-Order FAQ