lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
The Wary

Learning the basic?

Hey, i've decided i want to learn how to skin..However I read your stickys and all that stuff just went straight over my head :s. Is there anyway you can write a guide for somone who has never done this type of work before? Or maybe you could provide me with a link to tutorials on other sites, Programs needed and anything else that might get me on my way to learning how to create my own interfaces.

Cheers,
Amrod.
Unread 05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
The Wary

122 views and no one reply, k. If you don't have links or tips i'd still like to know how alot of you got on your way to learning how to skin
Unread 05-25-2007, 03:21 PM
GM, Scarlet Underground
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Cairenn has some guides posted around the site. just do an advanced search by his name. also saber is working on a template setup for all of the currently skinnable windows but it's not complete yet.

best bet is to search by cairenn's name and download yourself one of the skins you like and fiddle around with the graphics in photoshop. I learned myself by "reverse-engineering" other people's mods.
Unread 08-12-2007, 06:13 AM
The Wary

Thanks!

Thanks I found this helpful too as it also went over my head