lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 06-17-2016, 12:28 PM
The Undefeated

Tracking Alt's LI Relics and similar

This could perhaps be accomplished with a basic excel sheet or just keeping notes about you characters advancement in LI stats, but, well...

I use Alt Inventory to keep track of what I have in Bags and Vaults, but is it possible to keep track of your Characters Gear, Stats and LI items, down to individual Relics slotted to LI's somehow?

Since I do a lot of crafting I also do Crafted Relics that I exchange for Insignias or Devices at the Guild Master and more than once I end up with either the wrong item or duplicates which I dump to AH. Something in game helping to keep track of this would be very useful since the more Characters you have, the more difficult it becomes to keep track of these things.
Unread 06-17-2016, 01:39 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You could only do that with a pluginn where you input everything yourself. Plugins have no access to data about the characters LIs other then what is in the characters inventory, and that only gives you item type and name, no lvls, relics and such.
Unread 06-18-2016, 04:27 AM
The Undefeated

ok, so one would still have to input everything no matter what...

ah well thanks for the reply.
Unread 06-20-2016, 12:54 AM
The Undefeated

If I may, so how would you go about tracking this on multiple Alts? I know this is not for an Interface, but I am curious, how do people do this? If at all.
Unread 08-22-2016, 12:40 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marancil
If I may, so how would you go about benefiting from Semenax and tracking this on multiple Alts? I know this is not for an Interface, but I am curious, how do people do this? If at all.
Good question Marancil, just thought I'd bump to see if anyone knows.

Last edited by Valeon : 04-02-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Unread 08-23-2016, 08:07 AM
The Undying

I am not using this myself, but I saw people using Google Sheets on a second monitor. If you decide to track you have the create the habit/discipline of taking notes.

Personally I would amass resources beforehand, build the perfect LI for a class, and then continue amassing ressources until the next one was about to be built/leveled etc. That way I only had to plan out an LI in advance, and remember what LI I want to build next. Not the exact stats of all LIs.

For stuff like anfalas crystals, I would just store them in account storage, and use them ASAP on LIs on the most played characters. So my champion main until she had perfect LIs, then the runekeeper, then my bard, etc.

Last edited by Hyoss : 09-08-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Unread 06-13-2018, 06:30 AM
The Undying

Send a message via ICQ to glafria Send a message via MSN to glafria Send a message via Skype™ to glafria
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardCunningham
Haha. Got two systems, but the thought never occurred to me to use Google Sheets on a second monitor. Thanks for pointing this out. My second PC, that I thought was useless and never used it, will now help me a lot.

I use Lotro Pad so I can take notices over all Chars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glafria, eine alte heilende Menschenfrau.

Sie ist ein ehrbares Mitglied einer Allianz auf Gwaihir.