lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Unread 09-15-2011, 11:23 AM
The Wary

Feature to STOP XP

Hello,

I just knew that with the release of Isengard, players who have not purchased the expansion will not be limited at level 65 ...

I find that it is very bad because in the future, will be very hard not to "violate / zap" interesting dungeons such as Carn Dûm or Rift (level 50) and to a lesser extent Dar Narbugud and Watcher (level 60).

The coming of Isengard risks the same thing for the current High Level dungeons: Barad Guldur and Ost Dunoth ...

I created a small post on the official forum which suggests a feature to block XP for our characters when we want.

So I invite you to support this suggestion, if you like to visit the dungeons with the good level and to brave all the difficulties present in game.

For those who are less sensitive to this part of the game, a small act of solidarity is welcome! Note that this will also wait for your friend(s) who has less playing time than you.

Here is the post in question: here

I do not expect the debates and other ... Just a little "+1" or a "yeah I like the idea" on the topic in question.

Many thanks for your help !

Regards

PS : Sorry for my english... Don't hesitate to correct me
Unread 09-15-2011, 11:34 AM
The Wary
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It'd better to scale the old instances for high hevel-players. They are "skirmished" anyway. Just add a tier with enemies who can challenge a group of high level-players.

The pro:
- Player's won't get into a situation where classic instances are to easy for them. An XP-brake would be a temporary solution, but sooner or later they will continue leveling and we'll have the same problem again.
- Tons of "new old content" which is worth a replay.