lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Unread 11-07-2010, 02:29 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Screen shots of the new panels....

Here is a screen shot of the new panels. As you can see the crafting panel has been redesigned quite a bit. The quest log is pretty much the same except because they added those extra buttons it expanded the size of the top bar. So any skin modification that alters the quest log, I think the only thing that would need to be corrected would be the top section of the tga file would have to be increased a little bit to allow more room for the other buttons. Other than that, I don't believe there is any other changes to the UI. If anyone else finds anything, please let us know!

Hope this helps!

~~Thay

Unread 11-08-2010, 12:26 PM
The Undying

a few other panels were changed too (Quest dialog, vault and I believe AH off the top of my head)
I posted so info about the new craft panel including a skin to put the tabs on one line increasing the length of the recipe list without resizing the panel at http://www.lotrointerface.com/forums...ead.php?t=1180
Unread 11-08-2010, 12:45 PM
The Wary

The Deed Log has been changed as well. The Reputation deeds have been separated from the Epic tab into it's own tab under Class/Race/Epic. On Bullroarer the tabs along the bottom read Class/Race/Epic/Epic. I assume Turbine will be fixing that to Class/Race/Epic/Reputation or something.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	deed.JPG
Views:	816
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	184  
Unread 11-09-2010, 09:54 AM
The Indomitable

Thanks for posting. I won't bother any more for now with the crafting panel in my UI.