lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
The Unscathed

I'm not sure how you get hex codes for anything - perhaps you could explain it? But a couple of the mounts I use regularly are rarer ones, so maybe you need these ones, and with your help I could get the codes for the to you.

I use:

Nimble Black Goat

Dunedain War-horse

Smoky black horse

Grey Horse

and soon the Grey Company rep horse too : )
Unread 09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've got a plugin that will be released very soon that allows the user to create multiple instances of the Captain Tactics style quickslot from KragenBars and slot any set of skills/items in them they wish.

Should be released in the next few days.
Unread 09-28-2010, 09:19 PM
The Undying

I just released my multi-level quickslot plugin KragenSlots here on lotrointerface. It allows the user to create multiple versions of the Captain Tactics style quickslot from KragenBars and put anything they want in them with options to display in combat, out of combat or both. Unlike the current Tactics quickslot in KragenBars the quickslots created with KragenSlots are movable.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...agenSlots.html
Unread 09-29-2010, 03:53 AM
The Unscathed

YaY : ) I'm using KragenSlots and lovinG it!

A couple odditites I've encountered:

When I downloaded it and went to extract all into my Plugins folder, it said certain files were already there, and asked if I want to overwrite the existing ones.
I wasn't sure what to do, but chose- Yes to all.
It seemed to work correctly.

In game I typed:
/plugins refresh
/plugins load KragenSlots

then to create one for my mounts I typed:
/kragenslots Mounts
made one called Heralds, Banners, and Travels too : )

All that worked.

But...

When I opened the plugin manager, it wasn't on the list in there. Had to exit game and re-open. Did a /plugins refresh, and /plugins load manager, and then it was there : )

Before I realized I had to re-log, when I used the plugin manager's reload button, it loaded all my plugins in the manager, but unloaded KragenSlots - probably since it's wasn't listed in the manager yet. : P

So I had to type: /plugins load KragenSlots again to get them back.

Another thing I was wondering is, how do you remove a specific kragenslot you don't want?
I wanted to edit my Travels kragenslot, so I tried typing /kragenslots travels to get it back...
but alas, because I wrote it with a lower case t instead of the capital T I used the first time, it created a new kragenslot called travels. : P
So I want to get rid of that one, but don't know how.

Last edited by maradakia : 09-29-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Unread 09-29-2010, 07:11 AM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by maradakia
YaY : ) I'm using KragenSlots and lovinG it!

A couple odditites I've encountered:

When I downloaded it and went to extract all into my Plugins folder, it said certain files were already there, and asked if I want to overwrite the existing ones.
I wasn't sure what to do, but chose- Yes to all.
It seemed to work correctly.

In game I typed:
/plugins refresh
/plugins load KragenSlots

then to create one for my mounts I typed:
/kragenslots Mounts
made one called Heralds, Banners, and Travels too : )

All that worked.

But...

When I opened the plugin manager, it wasn't on the list in there. Had to exit game and re-open. Did a /plugins refresh, and /plugins load manager, and then it was there : )

Before I realized I had to re-log, when I used the plugin manager's reload button, it loaded all my plugins in the manager, but unloaded KragenSlots - probably since it's wasn't listed in the manager yet. : P

So I had to type: /plugins load KragenSlots again to get them back.

Another thing I was wondering is, how do you remove a specific kragenslot you don't want?
I wanted to edit my Travels kragenslot, so I tried typing /kragenslots travels to get it back...
but alas, because I wrote it with a lower case t instead of the capital T I used the first time, it created a new kragenslot called travels. : P
So I want to get rid of that one, but don't know how.
Yeah if you already had the Turbine folder and/or KragenBars some of the files would be the same (KragenBars uses the same UI Library). You are correct in overwriting them. The only consequence of that will be your KragenBars setup window will change appearance a tad. These are purely cosmetic changes on the setup window and will be fixed with the new version of KragenBars (coming soon).

Im pretty sure the only way Plugin Manager knows what plugins exist is if they were in the plugins folder when the client loads. So as long as after a client reboot its showing up fine you should be good.

Check the download page again, i uploaded a new version with the ability to remove slots (via their setup window). I for some reason never thought of needing to be able to remove them. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Glad you like it.

Last edited by Kragenwar : 09-29-2010 at 07:15 AM.