lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 03-18-2015, 10:17 AM
The Wary

Question Plugins not loading

I have a weird problem. I am using Songbook and after a crash that doesn't load anymore (this happened to StableGuy and Calculator too). I installed the game again, on a new harddrive (even on another computer), and it doesn't work. I see the plugin in the list when I open the Pluginoptions ingame. But when I click it and press Load nothing happens.

Does anybody know what this can be?

Raebidus/Kees
Unread 03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
The Undefeated

Try to rename dir PluginData in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\
Unread 03-19-2015, 08:31 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Pulse's assumption is that your plugin settings files are getting corrupted in the crashes. His suggestion will reset all of the settings in all of your plugins.

Instead, you could delete/rename only the specific settings files in that directory relating to the nonworking plugins.

For Songbook, you can rerun the songbook.hta script to regenerate your settings file.
Unread 03-19-2015, 08:47 AM
The Wary

I have already deleted songbook from the directories, installed it again... didn't work. Also I tried to put back a (good) backuped copy of the whole directory... that also didn't work.

I guess what you mean is prectically the same... or do I miss someting?

Besides, a whole new clean istall on another computer didn't work either. So I think its's something in the client that is bugged.
Unread 03-19-2015, 11:52 AM
The Wary

Reading your posts made me look at it again. And I found some entries of the plugins in the 'All Characters' map in PluginData > <My Char> > [EN] Evernight. After I removed those, the plugins worked again!

Tnx for the help!