lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-26-2011, 06:18 PM
The Undying

Lua update in ROI... Release notes

Narrel reports: (Post #4, 13:30 EDT 26 September)

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...coming-for-ROI

"Amidst the bustle of the launch, I'm working on getting all the docs and everything posted in their updated form and I'll include a full list of Lua patch notes. Might have to wait a day or two to see it all up there but I'll get everything up as soon as possible! I'll also have the skinning update up soon."

Lua is the last item in the release notes... doesn't say much...

* Exposed an event for receiving chat messages in Lua. Added chat type definitions for chat filtering.
** Added a few new classes to Lua for players to be able to inspect equipment:
** Turbine.Gameplay.Equipment is functionally the same as the Backpack only the indices refer to specific inventory slots defined by the Turbine.Gameplay.EquipmentSlot enumeration.
* Turbine.UI.Lotro.EquipmentSlot is a UI element that can be used to equip or unequip items and works exactly like the equipment slot in the character panel.
* Local player now has a GetParty method for getting the player's party. This exposes the ability to access the players in your party and get information about them such as their name, their vitals, and effects that are on them.
* There is now a function (RegisterForClickHandling) to register a given Lua element for entity-specific mouse-handling (e.g.-if you right-click on someone’s vitals after registering it with this function, it will show the appropriate right-click menu from the standard UI and if you left-click those vitals, it will target them).
Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (118)
Valanne - Beorning (105)
Valhad - Elf LM (65)
Valkeeper - Elf RK (85)
Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (68)
Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
All about the fun!"