lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 08-13-2012, 11:22 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Using an clickable icon to activate/deactive drag/drop/swap on a lua quickslot bar

Working on a modified version of D.H1cks PagedSlots, and have things working pretty much as I want them, but in use I'm finding that it's very easy to accidently drag buttons off - it's being used as a hotbar that fades out when not in combat, but I think what is happening is if I click a button just as a mob dies and the bar closes, it seems to drag the button off the bar.

What I want to know is:

If I create a clickable button on the bar, can I use it to toggle a on/off method for disabling drag/drop/swap operations whilst still keeping clicks on items in the bar active?

Thanks, Delone.
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:38 AM
The Undying

If you download bevy-o-bars and look in class.lua there is a proc called "Lock" which is probably just what you need.
Unread 08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
The Undying

Thanks, will take a look.

The way I was trying it things can't be dragged off the bars, but anything dropped on a slot shows in that position, and indeed can be clicked whilst they show there, but if I then unlock and relock the bar everything reappears in the position it was when the bar was locked. Just cant seem to stop the drop operation from updating the bar.
Unread 08-15-2012, 12:16 AM
The Undying

/smackforhead.

After all that, came back and looked at it again today and a misplaced "else" was the problem. Says something for not working late into the night