lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 05-09-2012, 09:31 AM
The Wary

Question Hot Button/Swap Plugin

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a plugin that allows me to proceed a few skills in a row by just clicking one button. Just in the style of a macro like ie. the "G"-Keys of the G-Series Logitech Keyboard does, but just ingame.
My idea was, to get a quickslot bar of for example 6 slots, and then having one button to trigger them in a row. That would be extremely useful to switch Armor-Sets for special purposes, like aktivate buffs etc.
In example: I would like to switch my Hunter to Draigoch-Set, activate 'Intent Concentration' and switch back to Orthanc-Set.
I have already installed a plugin that does something similar, called HatSwap. It's made for switching a legendary item, activate a skill and switch back to the original legendary item.

Would such a plugin be possible?
Unread 05-09-2012, 10:19 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not possible with the current Turbine Lua implementation. Each quickslot has to be activated by a distinct click. We can not programatically activate any skill or use any item. User interaction is required for each individual skill/item. The closest thing possible would be to swap the functionality of the quickslot after each click and have the user click on the same quickslot as many times as needed. Unfortunately this is still very clumsy but would allow the user to click in the same exact spot instead of moving the mouse between clicks.