lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 11-10-2014, 09:42 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Request: Language strings for travel skills - Beorning racial "Return Home" skill

Hi,

I am working on creating an update for the TravelWindow plugin for the skill and already have the skillID, but am missing the Russian string for the skill.

I can get the French and German ones by switching clients, but have no Russian client. If anyone can provide any of these I will gladly add them, German and French welcome too as it would save me the hassle of looking it up myself.

If anyone can provide the Russian translations for the additional following skills I will gladly update those too:

Code:

hunterLocations:AddData("Guide to Aldburg","0x7003DC71","Guide to Aldburg"); --  waiting for translation	
hunterLocations:AddData("Guide to Helm's Deep","0x7003DC72","Guide to Helm's Deep"); -- waiting for translation	
hunterLocations:AddData("Guide to Dol Amroth","0x70041197","Guide to Dol Amroth"); -- waiting for translation

wardenLocations:AddData("Muster in Aldburg","0x7003DC7A","Muster in Aldburg"); -- waiting for translation	
wardenLocations:AddData("Muster in Helm's Deep","0x7003DC79","Muster in Helm's Deep"); -- waiting for translation	
wardenLocations:AddData("Muster in Dol Amroth","0x70041198","Muster in Dol Amroth"); -- waiting for translation	

repLocations:AddData("Return to Aldburg (Rep)","0x7003DC81","Return to Aldburg"); --  waiting for translation	
repLocations:AddData("Return to Derndingle (Rep)","0x7004128F","Return to Derndingle"); -- waiting for translation (Thanks to Rrys for the travel code) 
repLocations:AddData("Return to Helm's Deep (Rep)","0x7003DC82","Return to Helm's Deep"); -- waiting for translation	
repLocations:AddData("Return to Dol Amroth (Rep)","0x700411AC","Return to Dol Amroth"); -- waiting for translation

Last edited by Hyoss : 11-10-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Unread 11-10-2014, 01:21 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I just submitted a patch that updates TravelWindow for U15 and (hopefully) fixes all skills in EN/DE/FR. You should be able to download it here. Please contact me if you encounter any bugs.

Last edited by Hyoss : 11-11-2014 at 07:01 AM.