lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-15-2010, 04:50 PM
The Indomitable

'Moveable' Fervor/Focus display?

Hello, I've spent some time searching for a mod that would alter the default fervor/focus pip display. What I'd love to see is either a mod that integrates the fervor/pip indicator into a movable frame or adds it onto the character vitals frame (so that it goes around the outside of your player portrait). I've been using default UI with my character vitals right above my action bars and it would be great if I could install a minimalist menu skin to free up screen space and move the useful info (fervor/focus) up onto my character vitals display. I realize that this might not be possible as it looks at first glance like turbine may have limited the main bar at the bottom of the default ui.

I am not what you'd call a coder but I am able to figure some stuff out on my own. I thought I'd just throw this out there hoping that somone else who has more experience in creating mods might be interested in collaborating or just have some time-saving advice as I'd be starting from scratch here... Thanks for reading!