lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > Site Forums > Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions

Unread 05-30-2011, 02:12 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

File Comments and Quoted Replys

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I respond to a File Comment using the "Quote" button, it copies the text of the original Comment, but doesn't automatically embed it inside a new [quote=author] tag with the author's name as I would have expected it to. It's mildly annoying to have to go back and find the author's name and create the tag manually when the code that handles the forums processes quotes just fine.
Unread 05-30-2011, 03:36 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garan
I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I respond to a File Comment using the "Quote" button, it copies the text of the original Comment, but doesn't automatically embed it inside a new "quote=author" tag with the author's name as I would have expected it to. It's mildly annoying to have to go back and find the author's name and create the tag manually when the code that handles the forums processes quotes just fine.
Hmmm... it does for me...