lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (D)

Unread 07-18-2011, 12:02 AM
The Wary

Question about keymapping

Does anyone know if there's a plugin, or if it would be possible to make a plugin, that allows you to assign the mouse wheel function to a hotbar slot? For example, I'd like to assign alt + mousewheel up to a bar slot and alt + mousewheel down to a slot. I was able to do this with the WoW keymap options but for some reason Lotro will not let me. Thanks.
Unread 07-18-2011, 08:51 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You may be able to accomplish what you are looking for by manually editting the file "lotro.keymap" in your "My Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online" folder and creating a custom meta-key setting. I haven't played with this file in over four years now so I'm not positive if the mouse wheel can even be configured from there, but that's your best chance.

As always, when editting a configuration file, make a back up copy of the original before making any changes so that you can reverse any unwanted results.