lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 06-14-2013, 02:24 PM
The Wary

Plugins and UI Skin Not Showing in Game?

I haven't logged into LotRO in a couple weeks and with the expansion quest sales I can purchase Mirkwood, Isengard and Rohan, so I figured I would log in. When I get to the character select screen I notice that my video options have all been reset. No big deal since I just installed a better GPU than what I had and now that I have DX11 capability, it did ask if I wanted to play the game using DX11 to which I agreed.

So I get into the game and notice that my custom UI is missing that I downloaded from LOTRO Interface. Again, not really a big deal since I can just enable it once more. There is the problem though. It's not listed for me to be able to enable it.

I checked on the folder in my documents and it's still there under UI/Skins. So I downloaded another one to see what would happen, log back in and that one is no where to be found either. None of the plugins are listed as well, such as my one bag plugin and a quest plugin.

Has anyone else had difficulties with their custom UI either now or in the past? If so, how did you resolve it?
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:54 AM
The Undying

You might try deleting the ui, plugins and plugindata folders, then reinstalling the UI and plugins.
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:04 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdalricLotro
You might try deleting the ui, plugins and plugindata folders, then reinstalling the UI and plugins.
That was the first thing that I tried and didn't do anything.

I ended up just reinstalling the game, which did work.