lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-17-2011, 10:01 PM
The Unscathed

Friends List Plugin?

Hello all,

I would very much like to see a friends list plugin for LOTRO that would improve upon the existing method of alerting you that a friend has come online or gone offline. I am constantly missing the small text alert due to chat spam, and well...it's annoying. :P

What I am envisioning is a scrollable, resizeable and moveable window (preferably with a transparent background) that would reside on the main game screen. All your friends in your friends list would be here with their names being either grayed out (offline), blue (AFK) or bright yellow (online). This would enable you to see your friends' status at a glance instead of opening up the social window or hoping you see an alert in your chat window.

Is this even possible? If it is, I would be eternally grateful to any of you plugin wizards out there who could make it a reality. Thank you very much in advance! =)