lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 09-25-2010, 07:56 PM
The Wary

Request: Crafting Guild Cooldown Reminders

I'd love a plugin that would let me track crafting guild cooldowns with having to dig through each and every tier in my recipe book looking for recipes that are off cooldown.

Ideally, this would be something I could load (or unhide) and see a list of recipes I've added to the list and how soon they are off cooldown. I'm fine to have this be a static list that I must set up manually, and I'm fine to push the "restart timer" button manually too as I craft stuff.

I'm imagining something like this, where the @ is the restart timer button:

@ Small Master Repast - ready!
@ Small Supreme Repast - ready!
@ Medium Master Repast - 20h
@ Medium Supreme Repast - 20h
@ Superior Lembas - 4d
@ Large Supreme Repast - 4d

Thanks for listening
~Tawariel
Unread 09-25-2010, 08:00 PM
The Wary

Thinking about this further... it would also be great to see the crafting cooldowns for all my crafters, regardless of which one I was on. So, a 'by account' view.
Unread 09-26-2010, 02:26 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There was a calendar plugin on Beta that would have allowed you to set your own reminders - what happened to that everyone? It was Frosty who wrote it, if my poor memory is right.
Unread 09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
The Wary

I have that calendar plugin and it's not a good fit for a crafting cooldown addon, IMO. Calendar/schedules are for planning activities around other commitments and other people.

I just want to know what is ready to craft now, when the crafting whim takes me. Also, I want the plugin to do the date math for me and organize my timers in next-available-cooldown order into a task list style of presentation.