I found a couple of bugs, which I've now fixed. Unfortunately it means your existing .plugindata file is invalid and will have to be deleted.
- If you included multiple lines in a bar name by pressing the [ENTER] key, the saved data may not have reloaded correctly.
- When duplicating (cloning) a bar or group, the new bar/group was given the same ID as the old group. This caused much strange behavior, such as when you tried to delete a bar, it could delete a different bar instead.
- When editing the name of a bar or group, the cursor could move spontaneously, making it very hard to type what you intended.
- Using the "arrange bars" feature, bars with different cursor styles were not properly aligned with each other.
- The plugin will now save no more often than every 15 seconds. I'm hoping this will increase stability of the client.
I'm still working on localization. I have implemented the framework, but I have not modified the plugin to use it yet. There are a few additional things I need you to translate. I used Google Translate on them, so they are probably laughably wrong.
Would you mind taking a look at the Locale.lua file, and checking all of the strings that are marked "[de]"?
Also, I'm not sure about the capitalization. I know in German nouns are always capitalized, even in the middle of a sentence. But what is the practice for capitalizing words in a context menu?
Just downloaded and noticed the new Files in the Turbine Folder. I already have that Folder and the Files. They are recommended for Tonicbars - to be precise: Tonicbars recommends Dragbar which requires Turbine Utils.
I just included these files in here so my plugin won't depend on the user installing them separately. As long as you leave them inside the Plugins/Thurallor folder, they will not be used by any other plugin, so you don't have to worry about breaking TonicBars.
Originally Posted by Elrigh
One thing I noticed: Changes to "Cursorstyle" seems to do nothing or nothing I can see.
I forgot to answer this.
The cursor style differences are very subtle:
I am completely open to including additional cursor styles that are more dramatically different, but it's not a high priority for me to design them right now. If you have a specific preference, I could add it.