lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by matziq
Tonicbars does this. You hover your mouse over one slot and it expands out from 2 to however many you need...you click and it goes back to one slot.
I use it for my mounts and travel skills.
Not the same way : I use Tonicbars and did not find that function in it. It expand.

Kragenslots dont expand but allow to mouse rollover on it.
I can have say 12 shortcuts on a bar but only 1 quickslot will show up on my screen. I can then rollover on that unique showing slot and choose what i want on it, with no expension of the bar

Last edited by Eili : 11-29-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: trying to explain myself better ouchhhh
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM
The Unscathed

I used notepad to open the file called CaptBars.lua - found in: The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\KragenPlugs\KragenBars

Where it said:
Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer()
I changed it to:
Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetInstance()

I only found one spot that it said that.

I reloaded my plugins, and poof - KragenBars opened : )

But... then I discovered that after clicking IDOME, the KragenBar slot for that didn't disappear. The Tactic buff and Motivating did disappear after use, but IDOME didn't.

How do I fix that?

Then I tried /kragenbars setup ... and the setup options window opened but was blank, so I clicked on Cancel... but now kragenbars seems to totally not be working. IDOME is gone from my screen, but isn't coming back.

I logged out and back in and the error line regarding KragenBars is gone, but it also didn't load at all.

-------------------------------
For KragenSlots

I made the same change to Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetInstance() in the file KragenSlot.lua

But they didn't appear. Then I tried Ctrl+\ in game... and I could see all my old kragenslots boxes where I had put them, but they are empty now.

So I tried to re-set them up by typing /kragenslots Mounts for example to open my Mounts slots and put mounts in it again... but nothing happens when I type that command : P

Help please.
Unread 11-29-2010, 08:01 PM
The Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estewyn
I changed the local player line in my fav addons and they are working perfectly again. thanks so much.

Turbine.Gameplay.LocalPlayer.GetInstance()

where is this located exactly?
Unread 11-29-2010, 09:11 PM
The Undefeated

I'm having a problem and all these plugins worked before but when i do plugins list in game it shows them:
Available Plugins:
****CombatQuickslots (1.0)
****Examples (1.0)
****KragenBars Leveled (2.12) <--- even though I installed 2.13
****TheOneBag (1.0)
****Vitals (1.0)

BUT when i type say /plugins load Kragenbars I get unable to load message. What am I suddenly doing wrong? Note /plugins load kragenbars leveled or say tonicbars doesn't work either.

Last edited by Bleeding Mascara : 11-29-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:46 PM
The Undefeated

Here's a picture of my directory

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...odirectory.jpg

All this stuff worked fine before for months, and I updated Kragenbars with the new Leveled version but it's unable to find it or even the default plugins that Turbine zip comes with. Did they update everything recently? People keep pointing me to the same file I downloaded last, so I'm unsure what's wrong.
Unread 11-30-2010, 12:05 PM
The Undying

Sorry guys, didn't know the patch was live yet. I been in midst of a big move and haven't had access to my main computer or Internet for a couple weeks. Expect an update this week. I will be adding features and doing bug fixes.
Unread 11-30-2010, 12:28 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eili
Did that but changed nothing.

The plugins is almost working, but what happens is that the window does not show anymore.

I created a slot for testing, nothing showed up but in the data files, that slot is created.

So i guess its something with the call window (humm i am not at all a programer, i am just guessing )
Another major change - although it won't throw an error; but will lead to some undesired results, is that the Turbine.UI.Window class is now not visible by default. Meaning unless the author changes it, any element that uses the window class will be automatically hidden, unless the author specifically makes it visible.

For those entrepreneuring players who are attempting to get their plugins working, find every instance of "= Turbine.UI.Window()" and if there isn't a SetVisible(false) line for that window, add in a SetVisible(true) line: For example:

Code:
myWindow=Turbine.UI.Window();
myWindow:SetVisible(true)

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros
Unread 11-30-2010, 01:46 PM
The Undying

Thanks DU.

i think i will try to work on that but more for my knowledge and take the time to learn it.
Who knows may be i can understand some little stuff again, it seems to not be too far from php and C+ but well ...... its been a sooooooooooo longggggg time haha.

For that change i can do it but i think that what bare the addon to work it is that it use also quickslot, and if i understood well what Narel explained, you have also to apply to quickslot the SetVisible(true) and humm for that i need to follow a bit more how this is working.