Yep - unfortunately
. I played around with the position and the width of
It seems that CriticalItem is the result icon. The label and chanceText should be 'critical chance: 4%'.
Sadly I didn't figure out the element name for the criticalItemText or the resultLabel.
As the interface seems to have some algorythm to position the items not described in the XML file automatically,
I moved the three known elements around and even set their width to strange sizes - without success.
An extraction of the default UI would be great, but I only found an DDO tool for graphics yet
(evil thought... I know)
I finally played around with Craft_Recipe_CriticalField - the container that contains Recipe_CriticalLabel and CriticalItem.
I'm not able to move my missing label around except by moving the whole critcontainer..
I gave up trying it with the labels I know yet and extracted all elements containg "craft" from the client_general.dat.. After cleaning up the binary data I attach the list here, maybe it's helpfull. Please don't ask me how... it has something to do with 8.30am, I really have to go to work now, a hex editor I didn't use for 10 years (hXd) and ..erm.. excel
At least I found elements like
They could be of help cleaning up the mess those buttons did to older UIs