lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Tutorials & Other Helpful Information (L)

Unread 06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
The Unscathed
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ah! That explains it. Thanks for the tip.
Unread 03-19-2008, 01:53 AM
The Wary

Great job on the info

The file to change the background for the money bar in your character panel is this one plyrjournal_money_player_all_background.tga

hope that helps
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Unread 12-26-2008, 06:03 PM
The Wary

Thanks for this. Are there any changes or additions for MoM, specifically the Attunement bar, Gambit bar, the new menu options for traits and legendary items? ...I know people are already skinning these so it's possible, but I'm a COMPLETE noob about to give it a go. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. The most I've ever done before was turn the creep orange UI hot pink.
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:08 PM
The Unscathed

I was curious if anyone happened to come across a detailed list similar to this one, but for the new V3B2_UIShinArtPack ???

I'm working on creating a program that you can import the definition.xml into, and it will scan the entire layout. After doing that, it will give you options of which part to view, and will display them. It will then give you options to change all the X, Y, W, H of each component. After doing so, it will allow you to save the settings. (so basicly a out of game Interface Editor). But, also adding in support for the UiBuilder, so that you can either export the entire final UI, or you can export single parts, which would be supported as ADDONs for the UiBuilder program.

I allready got the Page part of the UIs coded, and reading, but it's taking me forever to go file by file to figure out which of the image names, are for what parts of the Ui. If there was a breakdown list of them, would greatly help out.
Unread 11-18-2010, 09:08 AM
The Undying

It helps to look in people's codes of some of the UI skins, since often they make notes about the art assets or at least group them together
Unread 11-18-2010, 12:05 PM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temil2006
... But, also adding in support for the UiBuilder, so that you can either export the entire final UI, or you can export single parts, which would be supported as ADDONs for the UiBuilder program.

I allready got the Page part of the UIs coded, and reading, but it's taking me forever to go file by file to figure out which of the image names, are for what parts of the Ui. If there was a breakdown list of them, would greatly help out.
That would be very nice