Of Special Note:
After the Battle, A New Day Dawns
The Battle of the Pelennor Fields is won... but the war is far from over. Gather your strength and mourn the dead, but tarry not long for soon the Host of the West will begin its march towards Mordor. Explore after-the-battle versions of the Pelennor, Osgiliath, and the Crossroads before venturing into the dangerous and overgrown wilderness of North Ithilien. Over 90 region quests and deeds included.
Epic Volume IV, Book 7 "The Trap"
There is little time to mourn friends lost during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, for the armies of Mordor will soon return to finish what they began. Aragorn needs your help to make a crucial decision, one that could have grand repercussions for the fate of Middle-earth: should the Free People prepare to defend their lands from the attack that must surely come, or should Aragorn risk all in setting a trap for Sauron that the Dark Lord will not be able to resist…?
Cape of Belfalas Housing
Need to get away from all the war and darkness of recent events in Middle Earth? Visit the scenic Cape of Belfalas for a breath of fresh sea air - and the most stately, well-appointed housing for sale to adventurers of all stripes. Look for a broker in Bree, Dol Amroth, and Minas Tirith today!
- New Premium individual and Kin housing is available for Mithril
- Hook point counts inside and out are more than doubled
- Own as many individual Premium houses as you want & keep your classic house
- Premium upkeep is waived for VIPs. Upkeep is possible with gold or Mithril.
Check out a set of Cape of Belfalas quests to tour around the area and get into the seaside state of mind.
Flora Barter System
The herbs, roots, and flowers of North Ithilien, the garden of Gondor, were prized by its herbalists of old, and today’s herbalists are recovering their uses once again. Players will be able to gather plant-life from North Ithilien in Gondor and barter them for an evolving list of rewards by speaking with the Host of the West Herb-master and Herbalist. Gathering flora yields one of five color items that can be exchanged for various rewards, including boots, leggings, armor, gloves, helms, mantles, and more. Some colors are more common, while others are rare.
News and Notes:
Source and full patch notes.
- The option to Disable Combat Music now works reliably.
- The "Get Points" button on the Character Transfer UI has been renamed Help because it points to an article rather than the store.
- It is now possible to use existing character transfer tokens to transfer characters. If you have tokens, you will need to use them prior to using Turbine Points. Only one currently can be used at a time, so if you wish to transfer more characters than you have tokens, transfer the appropriate number of characters using tokens first, then transfer the rest. NOTE: The Character Transfer Token system will be available through the end of the year. Players should use all of the tokens they wish to use prior to the end of December 31st, 2016.