lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > General Authoring Discussion (L)

Unread 01-24-2012, 08:10 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacky
Thanks for the feedback. I m putting it up in the download section.

Well, to be honest I am hoping that a name like LotROnion will stick in the people's heads because it sounds like something they know (a vegetable as you pointed out ) I personally don't mind. Maybe I should upload it with a new nick "veggie-lord" ....
haha! fair enough At any rate, nice work!

That being said, I can't bring myself to release an update for Palantir for just a single file, plus - I'm not in Windows right now, so I don't have access to SVN at this point anyway. However, seeing people work together for the purpose of a standard always makes me happy, so I'm going to do the next best thing. Namely, just release the appropriate file.

Now, I hope I did this right - I used the example in the LPC thread as a base. If not, just let me know and I'll fix it!

Also worth mentioning - this file should go in your Plugins/DigitalUtopia/ folder (look for Palantir.plugin, that's the right spot)

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros

Last edited by Digital_Utopia : 01-24-2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Did it wrong....filename fixed ;)
Unread 01-26-2012, 10:58 AM
The Undefeated

File looks good, haven't checked it since I m still at work. Nice to have another supporter in the "team" ;-)

About the list of supported plugins, it is quite difficult to keep track of all the plugins on the site (log in on daily basis, check for plugin updates, check if the plugincompendium file was added, ask the authors per PM, and so on...)

This is not a difficult task, but rather a bothersome, I'll admit. I prefer spending my time with doing other things than doing this.

This being said, I will not create a list of addons. Most plugin authors do however keep a very clean version history and put the info about the support in there. So if you want to know if a plugin is supported, just load the plugin site and read the changelog.
Unread 01-26-2012, 11:25 AM
The Indomitable

Noone said you should do the list, but helping the site visitors is a bonus for them.
That being said, I could share my experience with the already compatible addons.

MoorMap by Garan
HugeBag by Habna
Palantir (downloadable above) by Digital_Utopia
Tulkas by Galuhad
Waypoint by lunarwtr
MonsterItems, TravelWindow, HunterFocus, PagedSlots by D.H1cks
Eclipse UI by Eclipse

Maybe there are more but I don't have those.

Cheers