lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 09-25-2013, 12:07 PM
The Wary

plugin not showing up

hi just reinstalled lotro,loaded plugins in c:mydocuments /lord of the rings online/plugins,but when get to character loading screen and click on plugins manager to load plugins they don't show up
found out where my document folder was that had[ lord of the ring folder], it was in my music folder, tried to move it, that didn't work so I moved my plugin folder to that location- my music, now the plugins show up in game

Last edited by yardor12 : 09-25-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Unread 09-25-2013, 01:04 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The path will vary depending on which operating system you are using. A simple rule which usually works (at least for PC users) is take an in-game screenshot (Ctrl+P or PrtScrn) and look at the path where the picture is saved. That is the path where your "Plugins" and "PluginData" folders should be and the plugins should be within the "Plugins" folder.