lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 07-04-2010, 07:34 PM
The Wary

Good UIs for Crafting Panel and Fellowship member layout

I'm fairly happy with the stock UI but for two things:

The spacing/layout for the fellowship list gets way too cluttered at the higher levels. As a healer, it become problematic when there's so many buffs/debuffs/effects on people in your fellowship that their health bars start getting occluded.

Any UI mods that tweak that would be awesome.

Also, the crafting panel. I like the way it looks just fine.. but *really* would like to either have it larger or expandable. Having to scroll through that little window all the time is a real pain in the arse. It'd be even more ideal if you could open up different crafting tabs in their own windows simultaneously, but that takes a back seat to just having a larger crafting window.

Suggestions, anyone?

ps. when I played Warhammer Online, I had a dramatically modified UI, so I'm not opposed to UI tweaks, I just haven't found a need for anything significant other than what I've mentioned above, but I'm not opposed to looking at 'cool stuff'.
Unread 07-05-2010, 04:09 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hello and welcome to Lotrointerface.

Unfortunately the fellowship interface is something we can't modify at all yet. I hope now that F2P goes live and the devs asked the players about what they could to improve the UI they would come up some good new options to handle those buffs etc. Have you tried from the options to turn on an options to show just the buffs that you have cast etc, can't remember exactly what the options for buffs were but they are there somewhere in the game client options.

There are multiple UI's that now include extended crafting window though, thanks to MrJackdaw who made the first one of it's kind. My version of the crafting windows looks like this for example.

-d
Unread 07-06-2010, 01:01 AM
The Wary

What Daimon is talking about is under Social Options and check Show Dispellable Effects Only or Show Effects Cast By You. I stick with Show Dispellable that way it is easier to pinpoint when people need to remove a fear or wound etc.
Unread 07-07-2010, 09:31 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I may be bias but I like Supercraft