lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 09-18-2010, 02:40 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Help recoloring images.....

Hello! I am currently trying to recolor some of the UI skins I am using and I am feeling like a moron. lol I think I am missing something because I am unable to figure out how to change the color of say, a skinned toolbar, without loosing the image that the author used for the toolbar. Everything I've tried ends up with me overwriting the image with a solid block color, which is horrendously ugly. lol I'm using paint.net and I was thinking that there might be some sort of plugin I needed in order to do this, but I just spent the last two hours on their forums with no success.

So, please forgive the newbness of my question but any help with this would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks a lot!

~~Thay
Unread 09-18-2010, 02:45 PM
The Undying

doesn't sound familiar .. in the past Paint.net had some problems handling TGA files. Have you tried Gimp ? I'd suggest to try it and see if the same thing happens with it
Unread 09-18-2010, 03:42 PM
The Undying

Well, I downloaded GIMP and it seems like that might work out for me. A lot of different things I can do with that program.

Thanks a lot Daimon!

~~Thay