lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 08-10-2015, 12:23 PM
The Wary

Question Plug-ins not loading

Hi
I'm new here and I use a Mac.
I've added two plug-ins to the folder and on the character page I selected the plug-in manager, both plug-ins show there and I set them to load automatically.
When I enter the game they give an error message and don't work. Any ideas please?

The plug-ins are Stableguy and debuffhelper.

Thanks
Unread 08-10-2015, 01:15 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What's the error message?
Unread 08-10-2015, 04:48 PM
The Wary

Hi

I'm getting

...e.lotroclient/Plugins/Iinferno/debuffhelper/Main.lua:4: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Debug".

...roclient/Plugins/RadicusPlugins/StableGuy/Window.lua:159: attempt to index local 'Settings' (a nil value

...otroclient/Plugins/RadicusPlugins/StableGuy/Main.lua:11: Failed to import package "RadicusPlugins.StableGuy.Window".

Cheers
Unread 08-11-2015, 04:51 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealdriver
...e.lotroclient/Plugins/Iinferno/debuffhelper/Main.lua:4: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Debug".
To fix this error, please follow the instructions at http://www.lotrointerface.com/wiki/H...bine_API_Files

Or, if you use Plugin Compendium to install your plugins for you, it should take care of installing the prerequisites.

Quote:
...roclient/Plugins/RadicusPlugins/StableGuy/Window.lua:159: attempt to index local 'Settings' (a nil value

...otroclient/Plugins/RadicusPlugins/StableGuy/Main.lua:11: Failed to import package "RadicusPlugins.StableGuy.Window".
This plugin has a bug in it that prevents it from working if it has not previously created the settings file (which is always true the first time you run it on a new machine). It must have been introduced after the author and most users created their settings file with a previous version of the plugin.

You can fix the problem yourself by editing the file RadicusPlugins/StableGuy/Window.lua. Change the third line in that file from
Code:
local Settings = Turbine.PluginData.Load(Turbine.DataScope.Character, "StableGuySettings");
to
Code:
local Settings = Turbine.PluginData.Load(Turbine.DataScope.Character, "StableGuySettings") or {};

Last edited by Thurallor : 08-11-2015 at 05:17 AM.
Unread 08-11-2015, 06:52 AM
The Wary

Smile

Thanks very much for the help.

They both appear to be working now.

Thanks again