lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 10-29-2013, 12:31 PM
The Wary

Plugins not loading after Lotro reinstall

I am having the a problem loading. I have installed the Beta Lua plugins. I'm having the problem with all my plugins I am trying to reinstall. I can't find any instructions on how to install the Beta Lua Plugins and thought that maybe that was the problem. I downloaded the Beta and installed the whole folder into my Plugins folder. I get this error when I'm in game:

...s Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\DeltaButtonWindow.lua :8: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
... Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\DeltaButtonControl.lu a:8: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
...f the Rings Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\Dragbar.lua:39: attempt to call global 'class' (a nil value)
...ings Online\Plugins\JackdawPlugins\SortPack\Load.lua:5: Failed to import package "Deusdictum.UI.Dragbar".
...s Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\TravelWindow.lua :2: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Debug".
...Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\__init__.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel.TravelWindow".
...the Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\Main.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel".
...s Online\Plugins\Deusdictum\UI\DeltaButtonWindow.lua :45: Failed to load background image.
...ictum\Plugins\DragBarDemoThree\DBDemoWindowThre e.lua:27: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a table value)
...s Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\TravelWindow.lua :2: Unable to resolve package "Turbine.Debug".
...Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\__init__.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel.TravelWindow".
...the Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Travel\Main.lua:2: Failed to import package "DhorPlugins.Travel".

Does this gobbilly-goo mean anything to anyone? Please help. I can't live without my Plugins!
Unread 10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It looks like you don't have the Turbine Utilities installed in the correct location. Inside the Plugins folder, you should have a 'Turbine' folder (not TurbinePlugins). In the Turbine folder is number of LUA files that most plugins need.

A link to the Turbine Utilites can usually be found with most plugins.
Unread 10-30-2013, 08:53 PM
The Wary

Thank you so so much. I wish with all the FAQ about loading plugins, the Beta Lua folder had instructions! Anyone using Plugins should be able to load those into the right place. Thanks again