lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Lua Programming Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-20-2011, 08:37 AM
The Wary

Starters guide to lua and lotro?

So I really want to get into making plugins, I have some great ideas that I'd like to implement as a plugin.

I have Visual Studio 2010 for free since I'm a student. I was excited to find this guide that uses Visual Studio. However, the links for the last 3 downloads are broken. I'm wondering and hoping you guys know of another guide I could use, or if the downloads are available somewhere else.

P.S. - I'm familiar with Visual Basic and am mid way through my first C++ class. Which language is LUA more like?

Thanks in advance! Kudos to all the devs here. You do amazing work.