lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-10-2010, 10:09 AM
The Undefeated

Question Strange issues with LUA plugins and Lotro F2P Europe

Hi all, I need some advice please

I've tried LUA plugins on Lotro F2P Europe, I'm using Manager, Buffbars and FilterBag plugins
It works and it's great but I have some bugs

* On the first hand, on every new game, I have to type "/plugins load manager", then plugins are loaded. Is there a way to load this command automatically on each new game (like a .cfg file or something like that) ? Maybe it's normal, I've never tried Lotro US version so I don't know.

* On the second hand, I have a bug with Buffbars, on every new game I have error like "could not parse lua" or something like that and plugin does not load. Solution is to delete the Buffbars plugin cache into "My documents\Lord of the ring online\plugindata\..." and reload the manager. It works but all buffbars customizations are lost (sure, we've deleted the cache...). Is there a way to correct this bug or maybe I have to wait for the next version ?

* On the last hand, I've tried an UI named "Firefern's Crafting, Vendor and Dressing Room", this UI seems great it make larger window for Craft, Quest and Dressing interface. UI load properly but does not work, I have a strange buggy window not especially bigger than before, maybe there is incompatibility with Europe version or maybe it's because I'm playing in windowed mode. Any ideas please ?

Thanks for your help dude.

Last edited by sheen : 11-10-2010 at 10:18 AM.