lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > XML modification help (L)

Unread 07-23-2009, 10:38 PM
The Wary

New Toolbar Help

Hi Guys,

I am not going to pretend that I know what I am doing, but I currently reskinned over 500 of the art assets - everything is going fine except with the toolbar. My new toolbar is 1024X265 and all I want to do is get it to show up without moving any other buttons or anything. (i.e. I redesigned me toolbar around the default one).

I would be grateful if soemone would help me please with that one line of code to get it properly positioned.

Thank you in advance.
Unread 07-23-2009, 11:06 PM
The Wary

oh man I am going crazy lol - I am using the panel editor tool but it's either me making a mistake or it is giving me incorrect coords. Is there any way to see the orginal coords from the toolbar field and all its buttons?

EDIT - Ok I made a creative decision and changed the toolbar to fit the default space, my toolbar is now 1024X200 all I need to do is insert it over the old one, but the panel editor is placing it somewhere off to the left and a bit high up :/

EDIT˛ - nevermind I was able to help myself out thx.

Last edited by Diabolos : 07-24-2009 at 11:24 AM.