lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 12-18-2010, 12:16 PM
The Wary

Some AssetID's I found for the new quest giver window (image at bottom)

Backgrounds:
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="expanding_deco_bg_mid" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="expanding_deco_bg_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="expanding_deco_bg_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
expanding_deco_bg_right is for the left side
expanding_deco_bg_left is for the right side
there's also expanding_deco_bg_right_vr2 and expanding_deco_bg_left_vr2 but I didn't notice any changes with those

Corners:
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_top_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="silver_border_bottom_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Inner borders:
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_top_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_top_mid" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_top_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_left_mid" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_right_mid" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_bottom_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_bottom_mid" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="quest_dialog_blue_bg_bottom_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Accept Button:
Code:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Left" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_left_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Left_Highlight" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_left_mouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Left_Pressed" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_left_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Mid" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_mid_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Mid_Highlight" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_mid_mouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Mid_Presses" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_mid_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Right" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_right_normal.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Right_Highlight" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_right_mouseover.tga"></Mapping>
<Mapping ArtAssetID="CharGen_Buttons_Triskel_Right_Pressed" FileName="Panels\Buttons\textbutton_right_pressed.tga"></Mapping>
Unread 12-18-2010, 01:04 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'd still wanna see the actual graphic files, since I also look at how the alpha channel is utilized But thanks for the information!
Unread 12-18-2010, 01:15 PM
The Undying

excellent job finding these out
Unread 12-19-2010, 04:38 PM
The Undying

I managed so far to work on the Bank, shared Vault and wardrobe panels. I have now to wait for the release to find the assets i need to finish.

this is a test on a 1024x768, all transparent. I need to found how they named the tabs (i guess there is something with repository but not sur yet).

And as you can see, in top and botton there is still 2 blue assets that i cant remove.
The fillbar is just a test too, that is not my definitive version on the picture.

Time to wait and hope that we will get that before next year
Unread 12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
The Wary

The two blue assets you're missing are:
vault_expanding_background_top_center
vault_expanding_background_bottom_center

Some of these are already known, but here's my incomplete list for the bank/shared/wardrobe.

Code:
  <!--meter-->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="storage_fill_frame" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <!-- <Mapping ArtAssetID="storage_fill_base" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>-->

<!-- header bars (ButtonBar for wardrobe) -->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="storage_sortbar" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="ButtonBar" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>

<!-- corners -->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_top_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_top_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_bottom_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_bottom_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>

<!--backgrounds-->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top_background" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom_background" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top_center" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom_center" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="storage_header" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="storage_bottombar" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>

<!--Unknown-->
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_top_middle" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_left" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_middle" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_right" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="vault_expanding_background_bottom_middle" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_top_background" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_bottom_background" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_top" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_top_middle" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_bottom" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
  <Mapping ArtAssetID="shared_storage_expanding_background_bottom_middle" FileName="General\invisible.tga"></Mapping>
Unread 12-20-2010, 03:59 PM
The Undying

Brilliant! Now I can update my skin further :-)
Thanks for finding guys!

I don't wanna push the luck, but did you find the asset-id of the "character rename" button on character panel and the "Get recipe" or "ingredients" buttons in craft panel as well? I expect them to be the same, maybe similar as the "Upgrade" and "Get more space" buttons shown above in the vaults...

Thanks again

Cheers,
Ray
Unread 12-20-2010, 08:04 PM
The Undying

To jlmsaw : thank you very much, i totally missed those. My Vault/Shared/Wardrobe are almost done, just now to find the button bags for those.

will do that this evening.

-----------------

May be you know those already but i found also how to change the Barter Skirmish window

Code:
    	<Mapping ArtAssetID="PaperItemPanel_Rt_top_corner" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
    	<Mapping ArtAssetID="PaperItemPanel_Lt_top_corner" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
    	<Mapping ArtAssetID="PaperItemPanel_Rt_bottom_corner" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
    	<Mapping ArtAssetID="PaperItemPanel_Lt_bottom_corner" FileName="blank.tga"></Mapping>
Those remove as in the above panels the decor on the right left bottom and top.

and of course as you can see on the picture i still have difficulty to find what they use or call the top window

Unread 12-20-2010, 08:36 PM
The Undying

How do you find all this? And can you maybe tell the widths and heights of the images? Would be very useful. I not only use the art asset pack for the asset IDs but also use the images to get the right sizes.
Nevertheless, this will help skinning those parts a bit
Unread 12-20-2010, 10:01 PM
The Undying

oh la la how i do ... dont laugh, because i am kinda doing this as if i was at the first age of internet.

I remembered that .dat usually have all i need but i dont know very well how its work.

I use a little progam called Hex Editor Neo to open my client_general.dat, and then i save the file under a .txt

After that begin the strange, and time consuming research : i use Textpad to do a Find in files any word that i guess could be directly related to the changes.

So i made a search on :
- Vault
- Bank
- Shared
- Storage
- Wardrobe

once i obtain a kinda search file, i continue the search with new words, like for example Expand and so on.
Took me about 10 days to find all i wanted. (bad eyes here)

For the Barter after a search giving nothing i suddenly realised that the good name would probably be in the menu but nothing and it was pure luck to find that they called it PaperItemPanel.

So you see, i must be crazy to do all that silly search for an UI but for an unknow reason, my UI window is at least as much important to me than the content of the game and i definitly dont like the Lotro one. So ....

----
as for the widths and Eights, for now i changed nothing and only use the basic ones. Vault, shared, wardrobe and Barter are all resizable now directly in game.
I dont have the file themselves but only the name after some search and guess and i work with that.

Last edited by Eili : 12-20-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Unread 12-21-2010, 10:00 AM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Kalex
I wish we had annotated pics of all the panels up, say in the wiki. It would help out new and inexperienced skin authors tremendously.