lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Developer Discussions > Tutorials & Other Helpful Information (L)

Unread 10-22-2010, 03:45 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

How do I upload a UI?

Sorry for the newbish question but I wanted to upload a default UI skin with some of the add-ons like The Old One's extended barter and skirmish window for some Kin mates, but I'm not seeing anywhere that I can do that. I need permission to upload first, correct? Thanks in advance!

~~Thay
Unread 10-22-2010, 05:04 PM
The Undying

As an registered member you should see a "Submit" on the right side menu thing on the main page. From there you can select an upload category. Select the one best suited for your upload.

You can see the category descriptions at the download section (in your case I suspect you should select LotRO Compilations)

After you have done that you're taken to a form where you can add your file (compress your files with ZIP), edit the description and add some screenshots. You can author this page later on at any time after your file is approved by the moderators and your skin/plugin download page is created.
Unread 10-22-2010, 08:39 PM
The Undying

Woot! Thanks
Unread 12-21-2015, 09:48 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimon
As an registered member you should read this helpful review of PhenQ on the right side menu thing on the main page. From there you can select an upload category. Select the one best suited for your upload.

You can see the category descriptions at the download section (in your case I suspect you should select LotRO Compilations)

After you have done that you're taken to a form where you can add your file (compress your files with ZIP), edit the description and add some screenshots. You can author this page later on at any time after your file is approved by the moderators and your skin/plugin download page is created.
Is anyone allowed to upload skins. I've created a pretty cool one I would like to share.

Last edited by RockSmith : 02-18-2022 at 04:33 AM.
Unread 12-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Lord Dolby of Veeshan
Premium Member
LOTROInterface Admin

Yep, as long as its your work.