lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 10-24-2010, 08:48 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrath
Is there a way to make a mail mod that would let you mail multiple items to the same person all at once?
Not at this time, it's been requested on the Lotro forums since the game first came out. I would think it's not real high on their to-do list. :/
Unread 11-10-2010, 12:33 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gendundrup
The image below is just a quick & dirty photoshop job, a cut & compile from several screenshots I took of my crafting interface. Not perfect obviously, If the crit items are shown then there'd be no need for the recipie & mastery oprion tabs at the bottom etc, but I just wanted to see how much nicer it would be if I could see more of my recipie list ot once. Maby the right hand pane could be tab'd untill mastery of a tier was achived, or the crit portion geryed out.

ANyway, it's just a small quality of life change that I'd love to see.
Finger crossed.
I'm greatly amused at how much his wish actually looks like what they wound up doing... (from the dev diary on Crafting)

I'm even more amused that it took them THIS long to actually bring about this change. It's actually been something people have been asking for since beta. I believe the only motivation they had this time was a monetary one. Three new items in the crafting window, all pointing to the store...

Last edited by defunct : 11-10-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Unread 11-10-2010, 04:47 AM
The Undying

And I'm even more amused that Turbine's new one looks almost exactly like some of the older custom ones here
Unread 12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
The Undying

when its popular, its popular.

I think they should give you UI option, so if you have the realestate to have the larger UI's, then by all means, but for some users they are already stretched with Window realestate and so they would need the minimal windows.
Unread 12-11-2010, 06:04 PM
The Wary

I would love to have a small sizeable decorative box or some sort of indicator that alerts you when your toon is in combat while mounted. It should be placeable anywhere on your screen (I would locate it over my mount vitals) and only pops up when in combat and mounted, and then goes away when you are out of combat or still in combat but became dismounted.

For some classes, their weapons are big enough to be seen while mounted, but my poor hobbit burglar and dwarf RK get gobbled up inside the goat! I hate when I stop and get jumped by several mobs.
Unread 12-11-2010, 10:08 PM
The Unscathed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantossit
I would love to have a small sizeable decorative box or some sort of indicator that alerts you when your toon is in combat while mounted. It should be placeable anywhere on your screen (I would locate it over my mount vitals) and only pops up when in combat and mounted, and then goes away when you are out of combat or still in combat but became dismounted.

For some classes, their weapons are big enough to be seen while mounted, but my poor hobbit burglar and dwarf RK get gobbled up inside the goat! I hate when I stop and get jumped by several mobs.
umm, might want to check out this plugin.. if you have it set to display while in combat, it will show you the HP/MP,etc while you are in combat mode. It's really nice, and easy to see if you are currently going to be attacked when you stop, or jump off your mount.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...-Palantir.html
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:38 AM
The Wary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temil2006
umm, might want to check out this plugin.. if you have it set to display while in combat, it will show you the HP/MP,etc while you are in combat mode. It's really nice, and easy to see if you are currently going to be attacked when you stop, or jump off your mount.
Thanks for your suggestion. I have checked out this plugin, and while it is a very good one it's not quite what I'm looking for. I only want to see an indication that I'm in or out of combat only while mounted. The bars surrounding my character while I'm actually fighting is distracting to me. But that's just me.
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:37 PM
The Unscathed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantossit
Thanks for your suggestion. I have checked out this plugin, and while it is a very good one it's not quite what I'm looking for. I only want to see an indication that I'm in or out of combat only while mounted. The bars surrounding my character while I'm actually fighting is distracting to me. But that's just me.

currently, this is the only method I can think of to see that you are in combat. Keep in mind, you can shink the bars, make them smaller, then move them around to the side of the screen, yea..they will still display, but they would be out of the way and not around your char?

As I was typing the last sentence, I was thinking about it ,and there is alot of other plugins that offer "show while in combat". Buffbars I think is one of them, and kragenbars I think also, there is a few other toolbar plugins that allow is. With those, you could setup a single spell icon into that plugin, all by it's self. When you go into combat, then it shows up.. that would be your indicator that you are in combat. Just an idea, not sure if it helps.
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
The Wary

As I was typing the last sentence, I was thinking about it...

Very good suggestions there, I thank you! I will experiment with them.
Unread 01-12-2011, 04:51 PM
The Undefeated

The ability for a UI to track my own debuffs on a monster. When you're one of 5 hunters on a raid it's impossible to keep track of when my Barbed Arrow is close to falling off if you aren't the lucky one who gets to keep Light Oil up (assuming multiple hunters aren't).

The ability to have a DeCursive/ HealBot-type UI that makes it much easier to heal & remove afflictions. I'm not asking for automation (aka click one button and it does everything/ tells you what to use). Just something that puts the morale bars in one window, puts icons/ changes the bars color when the person has a hostile effect, and lets me select them by mousing over them and clicking the right button on the mouse or keyboard to use the correct ability. I've had people die in Helegrod runs because by the time I could see the debuff, click on their bar, then start the poison cleanse the poison it had already ticked down.

PS
What the blazes is with the random link?!