lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-28-2010, 07:09 AM
The Undying

MP3 player maybe?

Now, simply starting windows media player in the background isn't too much trouble, but I thought that having it running in the background put more of a strain on the computer thus causing the game to run slower. Is the effects major, noticeable or small?

But What I really wanted to ask, if it was possible to add an MP3 player in game. The music system in the game already is cool, and the in-game BGM is nice also, but I was just wondering.

Has this been asked before. Sorry if it's a stupid sounding question. I won't ask again if it's a stupid question and thread.