Full list of Lua Fixes from Update 15 Release notes
* Lua Plugins: Using LocalPlayer::GetWallet() at initialization time will no longer give you an empty wallet when loading the plugin via the Plugin Manager's "auto-load" options.
* Lua Plugins: When pressing the "Inventory Panel" hotkey, the inventory bags will no longer show up when disabled via a plugin.
* Lua Scripts: The returned table for Turbine.Shell.GetCommands is now property 1-based rather than 0-based.
* The Beorning class has been hooked up with Lua plugin support. See the updated Lua documentation for information on how to use the BeorningAttributes class.
* Lua - Added the "bridle" slot to the GetEquipment object and fixed a crash that would result on unloading plugins after calling GetEquipment.
* Lua - fixed the Listbox Sort method to correctly update the internal item array so that you can continue working with the listbox after sorting it.
* Lua - fixed a situation where SetBackground call could crash if passed in an unsupported image format
Bill Magill Mac Player
Val - Man Minstrel (105)
Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (115)
Valanne - Beorning (105)
Valhad - Elf LM (65)
Valkeeper - Elf RK (85)
Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)
Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (68)
Ninth - Man Warden (65)
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
All about the fun!"