lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Beta Interfaces (L)

Unread 04-10-2008, 06:02 PM
The Undying

No, but nobody told me. Did everyone else who ever posted in this thread get a PM but me??
Unread 04-11-2008, 07:55 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

When you put the download as favourite, and set the setting to let it notify you of any changes you will get an email telling so
I posted in here for any beta changes =) This is originally a beta thread So I didn't reply in here, after I moved it out of 'beta status' and added just a few housing settings graphics
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:45 AM
The Wary

Smile

Wicked Mouse,

I downloaded your skin yesterday. My very first! It's WONDERFUL. Thank you very much for putting the time into it! It's great to have a skin that reflects your character!

When I join fellowships, sometimes my allies' vitals don't display properly. They appear as a big blue box crisscrossed with white lines. It does not seem to be consistent for certain players or classes... It just seems to randomly happen! Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks again!
Shireling
Unread 05-28-2012, 05:33 PM
The Undying

@ Shireling

The 4 years fellowship anniversary file is missing in the v1.15 archive.
Anyway, you should leave your comment on the right page ^^ (this thread was inactive since 2008 )

-> http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info186-DelvingHills.html

If you know how to convert .png files into .tga, here is a lilttle patch for you (save the pictures on your hard drive then convert it into TGA) :

(to convert then rename in player_vitals_backdrop_mini_4_years.tga then copy in ..\delving hills\vitals\fellowship\ )

(to convert then rename in letterbox_bottom.tga and then copy (overwrite) in ..\delving hills\mainbar\ )
Adra/Adragor/Osred from Sirannon.
Derelos/Prurit/Karnaj from Evernight.

Last edited by Adra : 05-28-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Unread 05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
The Undying

Heh thanks Adra. I'm working on fixing the main bar, I'll release it soon, together with the 4-year anniversary vitals for fellowship members Amongst a few other tweaks.
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:22 PM
The Wary

Thank you very much, Adra! That fixed it.

I apologize for posting in the wrong forum. I'm new to this site, so I suppose I'm still learning my way around.