lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 05-16-2016, 04:33 PM
The Wary

Combat Analysis help please

I have combat analysis by Author>James Bebbington Version>4.2.3

On some of my characters, when first logging in, the table shows green (heal) tab, not the default red (damage) tab. Other characters come up in the default red tab.

How do I restore the red tab as the default upon loading on those characters that come up as starting green tab?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XanThorr the Well-Met
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
Unread 05-18-2016, 09:21 AM
The Undefeated

I can't help with changing the default but I'm guessing that the green tab characters are healers, correct?
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
The Wary

Yes, green tab is for healers.

I used to have the damage tab come up on every character as the starting window, but somehow it changed on a few characters. I don't know how it changed, but I prefer it to always open on the red (damage) tab.

I do not even have a healer as a character, most are ranged with a few as melee. I also have a couple of casters, but those are mostly mules/crafters.

I just want to set the default opening tab as red (damage).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XanThorr the Well-Met
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
Unread 05-30-2016, 02:59 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

CA window configuration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthor
I have combat analysis by Author>James Bebbington Version>4.2.3

On some of my characters, when first logging in, the table shows green (heal) tab, not the default red (damage) tab. Other characters come up in the default red tab.

How do I restore the red tab as the default upon loading on those characters that come up as starting green tab?
Hi Xanthor,

I am Landal/gjpc, the current maintainer of CA. Sorry I did not see your post until today, I mostly pay attention to the discussion on the CA page

You may build any number of CA windows containing any particular tabs you would like to see.

Open the Plugins manager, select the CA plugin then select Options.

Within Options select the sub tab UI.

With the next layer of tabs select Tabs

There you will see your current CA window configuration. If you have one or more windows you will see them in the left panel towards the top. To the right of that panel you will see your bank, any tabs that are not not displayed at all. You may now drag the tabs around at the top of your window to display the tabs in any order you would like. If you do not want to see a particular tab, drag it into the bank.

If you want to see a particular tab in a window of its own drag it out of the bank or its current window into the panel. A new window will appear with that tab.

Mix match to your heart's content for each character!

I suggest that you update to the latest CA on the CA page, 4.5.1
Enjoy!
I'm sorry Dave, a traffic cam has recorded your jay walking violation and I am instructed by the police to immobilize you until they arrive.

Last edited by gjpc : 05-30-2016 at 03:17 PM.