lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 03-25-2017, 04:51 PM
The Undefeated
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Monster portrait overlaps mine

Hi all
its my first time dropping in here cause i have a small problem which i have no idea why it happens :S

Im trying to add this portrait for the elite master monsters and this happens...

As you see the originalUI portrait (only..not the bars) overlaps my file... Any info about it? :s Or if possible any solution?
This is the path:
<Mapping ArtAssetID="opponent_vitals_backdrop_elitemaster" FileName="..\vitals\opponent_vitals_backdrop_elite master.tga" />

Thanks in advance
Unread 03-28-2017, 01:29 PM
The Undying

It looks to me like there are other images being superimposed over the one you changed. You need to find those and change them as well.

One of them appears to be level_background_red.tga.

Browsing through the images in the skinning pack, I couldn't find the border that surrounds the portrait. Not every image in the game is skinnable.

Maybe playerportrait_mask_linemeup.tga is used, I don't know without tinkering with it. You might try replacing that with just a completely transparent image and see what happens. Good luck.
Unread 03-28-2017, 02:41 PM
The Undefeated

Jesus christ with this issue..

Tried all your suggestions and still..
btw i dont use the level_background_red.tga or the playerportrait_mask_linemeup.tga

Even after making it transparent completely it goes apesh****t

Tried just deleting the image and leaving the mapID on to see what would happen and..

What a mess... i even think of giving up with it

Thanks a lot tho

Last edited by Tangaar : 03-28-2017 at 02:43 PM.