lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-16-2010, 08:12 AM
The Undefeated

Unable to load new UI

I've read a few of the post about people having problems with there UI loading and I think I know the problem but I can't seem to get the correct web address. When I try to load my UI I get the error message "Unable to resolve..." "Failed to Import..." "Failed to Import..." I think its because I don't have the turbine plugin pack or something like that but when I go to the websites given http://content.turbine.com/sites/lot..._LuaPlugins.7z I geta bunch of ...something I can't read. The other site http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Lua-UI-scripts doesn't give me any plugin packs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. C:\Users\Home\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online is where I created the Plugin folder but that is the only folder that is in the Lord of the Rings Online folder. When I go and place the plugin folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\The Lord of the Rings Online and type /refresh plugins or whatever the command is it tells me nothing is loaded but there are a bunch of other folders here I.E: Backup bindat browser en Forward Patches etc...
Thanks again.