lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > DDO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (D)

Unread 11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
The Wary

Interface into game data

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question.. but i am looking to make a web site for a Guild on DDO and want to know if there is a way to get info right from the game for the guild members toons? Like Live updated on armor used and Level.. etc ... I know EQdkd-plus has info from LOTRO, so it should be possible for this game also. Please let me know.

Please move to correct sub-forum if there is one.
Unread 11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Plugins aren't able to access the web, so any type of service like that would require an external application running.

Second, there's no access to the character sheet/ equipped items yet - so even if you did transmit data, it would be limited to morale, power, and inventory - so it wouldn't be much help to you anyway at this time.

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros