lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 09-09-2010, 07:30 PM
The Wary

Help with Turbine store button

Hi

I must be doing something terribly wrong but no matter what UI I try that button keeps up (the one near the bags)

I have tried DaimonUI normal and purple (1680 res) but store button still there.

Durins Folk revisited does change it but what I really wanted was something that make it dissapear or completly blend it with the interface.

If its a simple thing and anyone is willing to explain it to me I will do it myself.

I also have read someplace else that the button can be turn off from the game if you are a VIP, I have a LTA and honestly cannot find that option anywhere.

Please help that thing is seriously getting on my nerves.

Thank you
Unread 09-09-2010, 07:36 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I do not believe there is any option for anyone to just turn the Store Button off.

However, it is possible to remove it from the toolbar with a skin. You may just need to wait until the author of the skin updates with the new info.
Unread 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM
The Indomitable

If you're using a skin already, find where the Toolbar panel file is defined. It will start with this: <Panelfile ID="toolbar">

And should be followed with <Element ID="ToolbarField"... and continue with various numbers and whatnot.

Under that block, add this:

<Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton" X="1" Y="1" Width="1" Height="1"></Element>

*Poof*, ugly button gone!

rushl
Unread 09-10-2010, 03:48 AM
The Wary

K ugly button gone !! Good.

Now how do i get rid of the "Lotro Store" text ?

Thanks for the help
Unread 09-10-2010, 07:17 AM
The Undying

That's odd. I thought I removed (temporarely) it in the new version of DaimonUI .. guess I just have to wait when I can get my hand on EU client to see what's wrong.

"Lotro Store" text will give us skinners headache for sure, even after we get our hands on the new skindef resources..
Unread 09-10-2010, 08:31 AM
The Indomitable

The bit I posted earlier should remove the button AND the text from the mainbar. For those who aren't using a skin, here's a No Store skin which only removes the Store button from the basic ui.

Code:
<opt>
  <SkinName Name="No Store">
  </SkinName>

<PanelFile ID="ID_UISkin_Toolbar">
  <Element ID="ToolbarField" X="328" Y="850" Width="1024" Height="200"> 
  	  <Element ID="Toolbar_WebstoreButton"  X="1" Y="1"  Width="1" Height="1">
	  </Element>
  </Element>
</PanelFile>
</opt>
To use, create a folder in your Documents/Lord of the Rings Online/ui/skins directory called "No Store". Within that folder, right-click and create a new text file and rename it "SkinDefinition.xml". Open that with your text editor, and drop in the code posted above.

Load the game, and choose the No Store ui from the list to live life store-free! (At least, on the mainbar anyway... I'll kill more store buttons as I can find them.)

rushl