lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Help (L)

Unread 05-15-2013, 03:31 PM
The Wary

Quick Slot Problem for New Player

Hi everyone....I'm having a problem with the quick slot rows and didn't really know where to post this. I can't seem to get multiple rows to show up on my screen. i've read the notes for this....have gone into Options, checked everything, including the "Always Show" -- but still, I only have one row at the bottom, with 7 skills slots in it. The LOTR notes on this said that the rows would appear invisible until the player drags an item there --- but I have lost a few items now, as they just disappear as if they're destroyed. Don't want to go down that road any further. Can someone please help? Many thanks.
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:20 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrose
Hi everyone....I'm having a problem with the quick slot rows and didn't really know where to post this. I can't seem to get multiple rows to show up on my screen. i've read the notes for this....have gone into Options, checked everything, including the "Always Show" -- but still, I only have one row at the bottom, with 7 skills slots in it. The LOTR notes on this said that the rows would appear invisible until the player drags an item there --- but I have lost a few items now, as they just disappear as if they're destroyed. Don't want to go down that road any further. Can someone please help? Many thanks.
you should be able to set them to always show then anytime you open your inventory they will show up

you could also try using ctrl+\ to make everything moveable then see if you can find them that way... make sure they are set either vertical or horizontal depending on what it is you want them to look like.
Unread 07-03-2013, 02:28 AM
The Wary

nice

you could also try using ctrl+\ to make everything moveable then see if you can find them that way... make sure they are set either vertical or horizontal depending on what it is you want them to look like.
Unread 07-03-2013, 02:42 PM
The Undying

In addition to what Liftedplane and Reube123 have said, make sure the Lock Quickslot Bars option is unchecked. Hope this helps.