lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogumil
Daimon, can you please elaborate how this works, and which quickslot addon you used?
Basically, you want to set up the normal LOTRO quickslots that are already in the game the way you want them to be set up. Then you take any quickslot plugin (TonicBars, BevyBars and perhaps KragenBars) and set those up exactly the same way you have them on your LOTRO setup. Then find a UI that hides all of the normal LOTRO quickslots and now you have keybound plugin quickslots. Of course, they have to be setup the same way as the LOTRO ones, so you can't do much more than you normally can, but it does allow you to do fancy things that the normal LOTRO ones can't (such as hide when out of combat or hide based on fervour/focus/attunement, etc).

PM if you'd like more information or help.
Unread 06-30-2012, 11:54 AM
The Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stever1388
Basically, you want to set up the normal LOTRO quickslots that are already in the game the way you want them to be set up. Then you take any quickslot plugin (TonicBars, BevyBars and perhaps KragenBars) and set those up exactly the same way you have them on your LOTRO setup. Then find a UI that hides all of the normal LOTRO quickslots and now you have keybound plugin quickslots. Of course, they have to be setup the same way as the LOTRO ones, so you can't do much more than you normally can, but it does allow you to do fancy things that the normal LOTRO ones can't (such as hide when out of combat or hide based on fervour/focus/attunement, etc).

PM if you'd like more information or help.

Thank you, should be enough so I can experiment a bit ;-)
Unread 07-06-2012, 02:28 PM
The Undying

Send a message via MSN to Digital_Utopia Send a message via Yahoo to Digital_Utopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riplak
Yeah, I already saw that one and my entire day was ruined. Thanks for the others though!
On that topic, I should mention that just recently I got a message from someone expressing interest in continuing to maintain it. So hopefully what little there is should at least be functional sometime soon.

I can't say when or if new features will ever be added, nor when or if I'll come back. As much as I'd love to see Palantir reach its potential, it makes no sense to continue waiting around for Turbine to help me help the community.

Lord of the Rings Online
75 Fourohfour | 75 Artemedis | 60 Whiskeytango Foxtrot | 50 Mistah Boombastic | 56 Appetizer | 25 Aggromi
61 Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts

World of Warcraft
90 Downlo 85 Gravetaxi 85 Ümad 85 Artemedis 85 Guthuros