lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > Interface Downloads Discussion > Released Interfaces (L)

Unread 11-23-2012, 11:11 AM
The Wary

Looking for a UI that fits my window size

Hey all,

Props to all you UI makers; you do wonderful work.

Unfortunately with RoR the maker of my old UI has stopped updating the skin (saddest news for me, heh), and so I have been looking for a new one. The biggest problem I have finding a skin is size. I play on a 15.6'' screen laptop in windowed mode with a resolution of 1366x768-- in windowed mode, the playing field I have is less than that, specifically at the bottom. I tried using another couple UIs with windowed mode, but panels are simply too large and bug out.

The biggest reason I want a UI, though, is a large dressing room. Even if I cannot find a whole UI to fit my screen, I'd be ok with just some sort of code that makes the dressing room significantly larger than LOTRO's default without bugging out.

I am not particularly interested in not playing in windowed mode for a number of reasons, including computer performance ones.

If anyone can help me with my problem, whether a UI that works or simply some plugin that enlargens the dressing room, I'd be most thankful. Thank you.
Unread 11-23-2012, 01:48 PM
The Undying
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Try the above search field with word like "panel" "panels" or "dressingroom" .. you should be able to find a few