lotrointerface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   LoTROInterface > LotRO > General Discussion & Support > Interface Requests (L)

Unread 03-27-2007, 01:45 AM
The Wary

A Clean UI

Is it possible to make an interface that doesn't have all the extra borders and pictures around the player bars. A good example of what I'm talking about is the DroxUI from Vgsohinterface.com for Vanguard. It took the default ui from this

To this

Also are the hotbars able to be made transparent and movable?

Thanks
Unread 03-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yep. You can do that now and reskin just about any of those items.
Unread 03-29-2007, 07:49 PM
The Wary

I am a total noob when it comes to UI skinning. Could you help me out and define that a little more?

When you say "you can do that now" does that mean I can do that with like, in-game settings? If it is not supplied in the games settings, could you point me to a place to be able to change those things?

EDIT: After having gotten a chance to play the game today the changes I would like to see are 1. Being able to get rid of the pictures on the player bars 2. I wish I could resize the quickbar. I usually play at 1280x1024 but the quickbars seem to small to track the cooldown timers at that resolution 3. Some kind of tooltip functionality (being able to choose what info is in the tooltip ala EQ2) 4. A reskin of the minimap into something more sleek

Last edited by triplegash : 03-31-2007 at 05:07 AM.
Unread 03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
The Indomitable
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What are the ID's currently available that are associated with the player unit frames? Did I miss a List release before the Closed Beta forums closed?